We know that planning a wedding can involve lots of time organising where everyone needs to be and when, making sure your friends and relatives don’t end up lost or unable to park. Let us take care of your wedding transport logistics, by providing you with a seamless service transporting your guests, groomsmen and bridal party to your wedding venues with our classic buses.
But lets not stop there, here are a few more tips to enhance your wedding bus experience…
- Because vintage buses are so popular and rare, what vehicles are out there tend to get booked up in advance. Make sure if you have a favourite vehicle to book as soon as you can, don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Make sure to think about what the access for a vintage bus is like at your wedding venues. Are there any narrow roads or low trees? Be sure to let us know in advance and ask your wedding venues if they have ever had a vintage bus access the venue before. Often there are special entrances for larger vehicles.
- Think about how many guests will likely need transporting via vintage bus, hiring two buses is a fun idea or dependant on distance we could do two trips with one vintage bus to accommodate larger guest numbers. Some of our clients have hired a double decker for guests and a single decker for their VIP guests such as immediate family and friends.
- DIY your own vintage bus tickets and put them into your invitations. It’s a cute surprise for guests, they will feel even more excited to travel together with you and personalised tickets are also a nice keepsake to remind them of your special day.
- Do you have any international or long distance guests who will have no idea where they are travelling to? Don’t leave it up to their sat nav’s. Hiring an iconic English vintage bus will make the flow of your wedding day feel relaxed. No need to panic about directions, parking or drink driving, everyone will arrive at your wedding together and more importantly on time.
- Thought about keeping your wedding bus a surprise? Don’t tell the guests! Ask your guests to meet at a central location and let them think you are hiring a standard coach, instead an amazing vintage bus will turn up. Make sure to ask your photographer to capture the look on their faces.
- Bridal party transport. If you have a lot of bridesmaids or just want that Oscars feeling of having a lot of space for your wedding dress, a vintage bus is perfect. Have all of your best ladies by your side on board a spacious, stylish, totally instagrammable vintage bus.
- Goody Bags. We love this idea, it’s like the cooler version of wedding favours. Create wedding bus goody bags for the journey. You could include water, mints, order of the day, games…guests love this little treat. Just ask one of your ushers or a designated member of your party to arrive with the bus before everyone else and put a bag on each seat.
- Musicians on board! Ever had a band on board a wedding bus? We have and it was so much fun. There aren’t any electrics on board our vintage buses but acoustics and a portable amp will be enough to have your guests singing along the journey.
- Ask your photographer and videographer to get lots of footage on board the bus, we see so many fun photographs taken on board our vintage buses. We would love to see them afterwards too 🙂
- Finally just sit back, relax and make memories!